1. The Promoter: BorrowMyDoggy, 6-8 Cole Street, London, SE1 4YH
2. Eligibility: The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland), excluding employees of BorrowMyDoggy & Save the Children
3. Promotional Period: Entries are open from 18/10/2019 - 18/11/2019 inclusive. We reserve the right to change the competition close date at any time.
4. Entry Instructions: To enter the competition, you must submit your dog jumper design in JPEG, PNG or PDF format via our collection form (file size no larger than 10MB)
5. Multiple entries are acceptable but must be submitted separately.
6. Any entries that BorrowMyDoggy consider to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
8. The Prize: The winner will receive a prototype of their design in the form of a dog Christmas Jumper.
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be chosen by BorrowMyDoggy & Save the Children and announced on 08/12/2019 at BorrowMyDoggy Christmas Jumper Day.
10. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. BorrowMyDoggy cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
11. BorrowMyDoggy's decision is final and binding. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. BorrowMyDoggy reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
13. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
14. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
15. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to email@example.com
16. BorrowMyDoggy reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.Competition details